Senior Manager, Business Development
Phnom Penh | 1 person
Position Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
Department: Sales Department
Location: Phnom Penh
This role is to support the Director of Agency (DOA) to achieve the overall Key Result Areas as well as managing BDM’s own portfolio of agencies through:
- Business development
- Business review and administration
- Communication and relationship management
- Quality assurance & customer service management
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruit agents and manage, monitor and review their productivity to achieve sales target
- Deliver BOP, sale presentation or other events, may have
- Coach, guide, supervise and JFW with LCs
- Drive sales activities to meet sales target through effective planning and budgeting
- Manage the morale and expectations of the agency force to ensure that they remain productive and competitive
- Set up the Sales Procedures for the Team to perform and arrange the daily morning meeting to stimulate and support the team.
- Conduct weekly and monthly team meeting and follow up call to listen their feedback on the ground
- Motivate LC/Leaders through incentive schemes to encourage them to deliver best. Appreciate them whenever they do good job
- Leading and delegating the assignment of the prospected clients to the Business Development team to penetrate in each client’s segmentation as the analysis plan.
- Set up and Coaching the Quality Services Standard of the Business Development to the Team.
- Report weekly activates and other tasks assigned by HOA.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Sale, Marketing, Business or related fields
- At least 5 years working experiences in sale or related field
- Working experiences in insurance industry is a plus
- Ability to manage and work independently
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative
- Analytical skills and demonstrate positive attitude
- Good communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Good behavior, hardworking, flexible, honest and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good at writing/speaking/listening in English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft offices applications
- Be able to travel.