Senior Executive, Digital Product and School Insurance Solution
Phnom Penh | 1 person
Position Title:Senior Executive, Digital Product and School Insurance Solution
Location: Phnom Penh
Roles & Responsibilities
• Visit e-Money Agents and join field work with MD staff to sell digital products of GC Life and other traditional products if customers want to buy
• Do daily reporting and communicates with line manager
• Establishes productive working relationships with e-Money agents, e-Money Staff and MD staff
• Develop and grow customer base for long-term sources of clients’ prospects and leads
• Compiles lists of prospects for management to review and advise
• Identify schools to and contact school Personal Accident team to present and support to close sale
• Go Khan by Khan to identity schools and engage with them as per target of each month set by Director
• Follow with schools and build relationship if possible
• Support with other Group Product if it’s necessary required by Management.
• Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action
and long-term strategy implementation.
• Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
• Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up visits, and evaluations of needs.
• Prospecting skills
• Meeting sales goals
• Motivation for sales
• Product knowledge
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in frontline sales
• Ability to travel with and work independent with less supervision
• Result oriented
• Have own transportation.