Phnom Penh | 1 person
Position Title: Executive, Transformation
Department: Transformation Department
Function: Transformation Department
Location: Phnom Penh
This role is responsible for execute and manage business projects for company business growth and expansion.
This role also plays the role of supporting sales strategic planning & leading sales events.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate company and sales strategies, projects & events
• Assess all possibilities for initiative projects related to other functional areas (marketing, operation, sales etc.) for business opportunities, expansion, and growth
• Execute the assigned projects to ensure successful launch and bring back effective results
• Review and analyze the weaknesses and threat of the current projects to identify and solve the critical problems for improvement.
• Update progress and analyze the result by segment and designation to support business strategy to line manager
• Support on documentation of regulatory documents / agreement with stakeholders related project approval.
• Support the sales admin and support department on sales related purposes including sales admin work, report tracking, and compensation
• Perform other duties assigned by line manager and management team
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics/communication or related field is preferred
• At least 1 years’ experience in business assessment and project management
• Good knowledge on project management
• Proficient communication and negotiation skills with stakeholders and social community
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good analytical and business development skills
• Good personality, commitment, self-driven, self-motivation and accountable for successful projects
• Knowledge of life insurance industry will be an advantage
• Good knowledge on MS Excel & PowerPoint will be an advantage